Gebeng Industrial Area
- Kaneka Paste Polymers Sdn Bhd
- Kaneka Apical Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- NFP Industries (M) Sdn Bhd
- Polyplastic Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
- Flexsys Chemicals (M) Sdn Bhd
- Toray BASF PBT Resin Sdn Bhd
- Lynas Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Cryovac (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Kuantan Port is supported by industries such as:-
- The Kuantan Port Industrial Area located within the vicinity of the port are made up of companies that have leased or rented land from the port for their business activities.
- The Gebeng Industrial Estate, has made it a world-class petrochemical zone covering an area of 8,600 hectares. The Gebeng Industrial Estate is a thriving hub of commercial activity where numerous multinational corporations in the petrochemical sector are head-quartered.
Complementary to this, the present Gebeng by-pass eases traffic flow between the Gebeng Industrial Estate and Kuantan Port. The by-pass is directly linked with the East West Expressway which connects Kuala Lumpur and Kuantan. This direct link provides a cost-effective means of transportation and greater accessibility in the transfer of freight and raw materials to and from the Gebeng Industrial Estate to domestic and international markets. It has also greatly increase the viability of Kuantan Port in the domestic and international freight movements on a land bridge concept.